We just had a long visit from my Mom. What a break for me! I got a chance to slowly get used to mothering 3 smallies. Solveig and I got a chance to figure ourselves out and the big girls got some much needed attention. Mom got up with the big girls in the mornings which allowed me some extra sleep that was much needed. She also helped a lot with housework.
Mom did special things with both Sofia and Maizie; lunch out, swimming, visit to see goats. Both were spoiled with attention from her. Solveig got spoiled by her too with extra cuddles when Mummy was busy.
Thanks for coming Mom. It was so great of you to come. We love you!
2 comments:
I love this picture, it makes me miss my mom...xoxo hez
You are more than welcome. It was my pleasure and honour to help out. It was good to be with your family and to be with the girls and to get to know them better.
Post a Comment