Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Sportball
Sofia is enrolled in Soccer Sportball, it teaches the fundimentals of the game in a fun way. Tonight was "bring a friend night" and Sofia asked if she could bring Maizie. Sofias reasoning was that Maizie says she always wants to go with Sofia and she's sad when she can't (um, ok. Maizie is still only speaking in one word sentences). Still how cute is that!?!?
Sofia and Maizie went upstairs to get ready for class and Sofia dressed Maizie in her jersey from last year. I am so proud of her, I thought it was extremely thoughtful. Sofia always tells me that Maizie is her best friend. I really hope that for most of their lives that is true! (I'm expecting some rocky teenage years.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so sweet! :)
awwwww..... Abdu did a session of sportball soccer, too, what a great program
Post a Comment