Monday, 3 January 2011

Preschool Christmas Party

Sofias preschool had a Christmas party and I'm glad I got talked into taking the girls.  There was a musical clown and a visit from Santa as well as lots of yummy treats!  Sofia LOVED the clown and was very engaged by her.  She even got to be the special helper, standing in front of everyone and helping with a magic trick.  Sadly I missed this part, but I know it involved an orange because she came running out to show it to me and told me the clown told her she could keep it!
Beckett, Auntie Regina, & Maizie
Sofias cousin Beckett goes to the same preschool (on opposite days) so we got to hang out with her cousins and Auntie too.
Sofia playing a shaker while they sang Christmas songs.  
She chose to stand directly beside the clown making my stomach turn!  I have a 'fear' of clowns, I think they are SO creepy!  I do a pretty good job of keeping my opinions from affecting my childrens lives but I will admit here that I really didn't like how comfortable Sofia was with this clown...

No comments: