Like this sleeping baby. Is it possible for her to be any sweeter? Maizie is an angel, she has such a lovely personality. She is so easy going but is learning how to stick up for herself. At 14 months she has a very limited vocabulary but there is no mistaking what she wants. She is incredibly independent. She only cries when she is hurt or over tired/hungry. Most times when she is crying from getting hurt she doesn't want to be cuddled, she just wants to prove that she can really do what she was trying to do. I think she cries more out of frustration than pain.
Sofia has been saying the most wonderful things lately. She is very thoughtful and loving. The other morning Sofia, Maizie, and I were cuddling in bed together and Sofia said to me "Mummy I really love this baby girl. She's so pretty and happy."
On the way home from preschool yesterday Sofia said to me "Mumma can we go to the grocery store and buy food for people that don't have any food?" She and I have been talking about this but I think they must have talked about it at preschool too. I said "Sure, what would you like to buy them?" She said "begetables and mangos" then added "cucumbers, cereal, and pasta -the 'roni kind." to the list.
This morning I got stuck with no TP in the WC and the bonus of having a 3.5 year old is you can send them to fetch things from time to time. Sofia brought me the TP and said "It's for the cat but it's ok if you use it." Then she showed me the bag "See Mum there's a cat on it but it's ok if you use it too."
I adore the way that girls play together and listening to them giggle! Oh and the way Sofia calls Maizie "Giggle Girl" and how Maizie beams and giggles when she does. I am really enjoying my days home with them and watching their friendship blossom.
1 comment:
Am not sure how Maizie can sleep like that but obviously she is comfortable. You have two sweet girls
Post a Comment