Last week Grant took
Maizie to the stairs and physically moved her body so she could climb them. Of course I gave them crap because who needs a 9 month old who can climb stairs?!? As far as I know that was the end of it. I know that I certainly did nothing to encourage things along. Tonight the three big ones were upstairs with just the littlest one left downstairs ... or so we thought. When Grant went to go downstairs he found
Maizie on the first stair up and while I was watching she climbed a couple more... Time for the baby gate already!
1 comment:
Oh I recall...
We put away our baby gates at 14 mos when we were comfortable with Peter on the stairs and with the kids have freer access to the house.
For the most part it worked out well and now it is a cinch! Hopefully the gates are only needed for a few months!
Barb
Post a Comment