We have a Sunday morning ritual in our house that involves pajamas, eggs & bacon, coffee, and "Breakfast with the Beatles". It's a ritual that was started by my parents when I was a teenager and I love that it has become part of my adult life too. This passed Sunday (November 1st) we changed things up a bit. Because of the time change we were all up a little early, as soon as I saw the sun was shining I suggested a walk at the lake instead. We picked up breakfast sandwiches and coffee on the way and spent a lovely morning enjoy the fresh air.
Sofia and Qimik off roading
Maizie slept through our outting
Yes, even with two kids I still take pictures of my dog!
Sofia & Daddy log walking
The Dybdal girls! all sporting new knits from Magra. (Thanks Mom!)
2 comments:
Wish we could have come with you
I can't wait to be an island family too- it looks like so much fun on the great outdoors!
Post a Comment