Tuesday, 5 May 2009

A reason to smile

Some days you just need an extra reason to smile.  2 years old are the perfect distraction!  Tonight Sofia decided she should wear Daddys new shoes, she put them on all by herself and even got them on the right feet!  
And this makes me smile too, me at 20 weeks pregnant.  I feel so blessed that I've had a problem free pregnancy and am happy to be 1/2 way through.  I already know that I will miss feeling the baby moving around.  Grant has even been able to feel a few movements.  I hope that the second 20 weeks of this pregnancy goes as smoothly as the first.

3 comments:

emily said...

You look amazing Alicia! I'm so excited for you guys.

Proudmama said...

You look great Alicia- pregnancy suits you. :)

Anonymous said...

Alicia you look beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I know I don't post often, but I love checking in on your growing family(and belly!)
Natasha