Sunday, 15 February 2009

Notice anything?

The Dybdal Family is shaking things up a little! Grant and I had talked months ago about ending the blog with in May of this year. It started out as a way to keep our friends and family abreast of the adoption proceedings. Then when Sofia came home it became a bragging platform for me to tell y'all about my amazing baby girl. The one year mark of her arrival into our family seemed like a logical ending place. Except for Sofia is just the beginning ... the Dybdal family is still growing.


I have really enjoyed writing the blog and sharing all our experiences. I spoke with Grant again and we've decided to change a bit. Instead of the blogs focus being Sofia it will be the Dybdal Family. We've got lots of exciting things planned for this year but you'll have to stick around to find out!


To be honest I'm not exactly sure exactly what the blog is going to morph into. I have chosen to not make the blog private. I know that there are many of you that enjoy reading but do not comment. I was very open during our families adoption journey and I'm feeling a bit less open now.  If you have our blog listed in your blog roll could you please remove it. I welcome you to continue following our journey but since it isn't an adoption blog anymore I don't want it "advertised" as such.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. It's fresh and the picture of the ocean is beautiful.

Dr. McB said...

I love the new layout! I'm glad you're keeping your blog. Shutting mine down has felt like losing a friend. Send our hugs and kisses to Sofia!

andrea said...

I am one who has visited from time to time, but I don't think commented. Just wanted to say thanks for everything you've shared - it is so wonderful to be able to live vicariously while we wait and to know that this is possible. A

The Turgeon Expansion said...

I'll still be reading :D And I took off your link too :)

Dianne said...

I'm glad you're not stopping :)

Adam said...

glad that you are staying put and we will take you off our list of links. I really like the new look!!

Barb said...

Ha Ha I know all too well about shaking it up! Good luck in the year to come - I can't wait to hear all about it!

I came to the blog tongiht to find the picture you posted not too long ago of Sofia in her coming home dress. I am positive that K's is exactly the same.

I'll go and remove you from my blog roll right away.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Great new look! I am still here and excited to see what is in store for your family. You keep talking about working on a sibling for Sophie, I am dying to know who he or she will be! I don't always comment, but as I said before, yours is one of the few blogs I still read.
love, Natasha