Well we know Sofia is a good problem solver! For the record the green chair has been put away in a closet. Sofia never had a chance to open the door. Part of wishes I'd let her because I'd like to know what she was going to do once it was open.
oh boy do I know this well! As of last week Ayana has discovered that by dragging her playdo container to the counter tops she can totally see the entire counter AND reach EVERYTHING. Yikes!
5 comments:
oh boy do I know this well! As of last week Ayana has discovered that by dragging her playdo container to the counter tops she can totally see the entire counter AND reach EVERYTHING. Yikes!
I think that is what amazes me most right now...no obstacle is too large...
Too bad we don't keep that attitude about problem solving!
Barb
What a smart little girl!!!You are going to be very busy parents with a problem solver like this in your house.
Jenny
ha ha ha ....what a funny girl!
Great picture Alicia!!! Sofia has so much personality!
Natasha
Post a Comment