Sunday, 4 May 2014

Moving

I got a phone call at work back in October.  It was a quick 2 minute conversation that went something like Grant "I've just been offered a job in Courtenay" Me "Ok cool". Fast forward 6 months and we're moving! 

Unfortunately you can't fast forward life. The last 6 months have been difficult.  A Dad just coming home on weekends and a Mum working evenings.  Our girls have been troopers and I'm really glad it's over because I can ses it wearing on them. Our dog too, poor old guy.

Grant and I made a rough outline of a plan when this all started and things came together about how we expected.  The house selling business is a LOT harder than I ever imagined and I am so very thrilled to add it to my list of accomplishments.

Starting May 15 the Dybdals will all live under one roof again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! :) I'm so glad to hear that you are almost all together again - what a stressful but exciting time! Wishing you guys all the best on your new adventure!