Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Christmas Tree 2011

Sofia went to a salon and had her hair braided for the first time. She was thrilled with the results! She sat so nicely too. It was a good lesson for me as well, I realized she needs more control over her hair. I'm working on it.
Maizie. Ah Maizie, our naked child. I took lots of pictures of the girls decorating the tree. Very few of them are internet post-able because of Maizies nakedness. This kid really does march to her own drummer.
Solveig taste tested the ornaments before they got put on the tree. I didn't want to have a tree this year because I was too nervous having a little one crawling around. Grant insisted and picked the best tree we've ever had. Solveig did very well. I put all my special ornaments up high and the kids put all their ornaments down low. Our tree never looked the same for longer than 15 minutes as all 3 girls kept rearranging it. (I'm glad we got a tree this year)
Christmas after Santa had come.

No comments: