I didn't say anything about socks... no socks, no underwear. She wanted to play outside and so she got herself dressed. She took off her socks and underwear, put on snowpants and gumboots and headed out. After 10 minutes she came inside and said "it's too cold". She put on a toque and tried to head back out! At that point I was able to convince her that a jacket was a good idea!
2 comments:
Good thing her Magra makes her nice warm socks to wear! Maizie does have a sense of style!
I didn't say anything about socks... no socks, no underwear. She wanted to play outside and so she got herself dressed. She took off her socks and underwear, put on snowpants and gumboots and headed out. After 10 minutes she came inside and said "it's too cold". She put on a toque and tried to head back out! At that point I was able to convince her that a jacket was a good idea!
Post a Comment