Solveig is growing up fast! This last week her crawling has gotten faster and more directional. She's still using an army crawling method but is spending more time on her knees trying to coordinate her movements. Today she crawled, wiggled, and shimmied from the living room all the way into the kitchen.
In other news she is about an inch away from sitting herself up. She rolls up onto her hip and gets herself to about 80% upright before her arm is just too short. Oh wait, I'm not kidding, as I typed that last sentence she figured it out! That was crazy. I was watching her as I was typing and she sat herself up! OMG OMG what a day! She has the biggest hugest grin on her face right now.
Her other big development today was she pulled herself to standing. I put her in the rubbermaid tote in the bathroom while I showered and she used the sides of it to pull herself to standing. (side note that's the same way/time/place Maizie first pulled herself up.)
She is a week away from being 7 months. Alright, better run she's flipped back onto her belly and is headed down the hallway again.
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like she needs to come visit again and teach Hunter a lesson or two.
Post a Comment